juan777 Posted April 30, 2015 Author Report Posted April 30, 2015 Juan, where did you get your carpet from ? I found a place called stockinteriors.com , the price for the complete carpet kit W/ rubber backing is 375.00 shipped. What cha think ? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006K2J1B6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 That's the one I got, you have to cut your own holes and trim the edges but otherwise it fits well enough. **This is passenger area only** The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
DavidClark Posted April 30, 2015 Report Posted April 30, 2015 Ok thank you, I just ordered . Thanks man Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
juan777 Posted April 30, 2015 Author Report Posted April 30, 2015 Ok thank you, I just ordered . Thanks man Nice! The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
juan777 Posted July 27, 2015 Author Report Posted July 27, 2015 Heatwave went well many hairtricks were witnessed. Lots of girls in summer clothes. IT WAS HOT AS BALLS. HOT. Met Jeff (Swordlordboy1234 I believe?) and got some awesome demos, those B2s are lovely and the SQ demo was literally/figuratively music to my ears. Good to meet you man. Finally got to hear Cameron's truck full of B2s as well Got a quick listen at JP's tahoe and a few other rides I had been wanting to hear. I have a lot of videos that I'll sort thru later but here's the first, Boom50cal getting a demo and a first look at the finished interior (v2 at least, pics later): The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ToNasty Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 If that was 50cal in the video he's gay ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Ahmed Johnson Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 I never would've thought boom was a pretty blonde. Who was the goofball in the middle, lol.
juan777 Posted July 27, 2015 Author Report Posted July 27, 2015 Pretty violent The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
boom50cal Posted July 28, 2015 Report Posted July 28, 2015 Hey hey I'm one beautiful little goofball On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
juan777 Posted July 28, 2015 Author Report Posted July 28, 2015 New video by Chevyboy95: Good look at the finished v2 interior, the outside is still bone stock so it's completely incognito unless you know what you're looking for. The extra tweets in the center console were a 1 day project the Friday before Heatwave. It'll stay like this for a while as I will be looking for a daily and getting a daily system The rebuild was an outstanding success, huge thanks to Triticum Agricolam for helping me fix an issue with the port, it was unloading at 32Hz, come to find out I was tuned at 40Hz somehow, I extended the port which was a bitch to do since the wall was already built. I do not know for sure the final volume and tuning but I'm going to guess 27-28cuft with a 32-35Hz tuning. Before I could play 31-50Hz, even after the port shrink tests in v1 I was only able to play 28Hz. This box (after port fix) can play down to 23Hz very well and down to 21Hz but not as violent. I haven't metered yet, but it is by all accounts way more violent in the 20s, I think I lost some high end but the HDC4s have always killed in the 40s so no big deal. My guess is I lost on the meter but I gained so much more versatility that I could give a shit if it metered 150dB. My cousin took about 40 hairtrick videos which I'm gonna try to compile into one video later. I'll also post pics and a few more videos when I get some time. The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 28, 2015 Report Posted July 28, 2015 Video does not justice honestly, the interior work is perfection, from the piano gloss black look on the dash and center console, to the headliner, and doors etc, plus thing gets LOW with authority. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.