Haha ideally I'd like to strap a pair of ampere 8ks or dc 7.5ks at 2 ohm but I defintely don't have the money for that kind of juice or the battery bank to back it up lol. We shall see what happens though.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I agree smoove!! I've only had one box before with an aero and it was in a trunk build so I could tell the difference. My buddy Chris swore up and down about them when I was pushing the slot port hard. I figured I'd try the aeros out and see what all the hubbub was about and I now understand haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I have always preferred aero ports. I think most people dont like spending the extra money on an aero port or may not like building octo ports. My current box is a slot because I wanted to try something I hadnt done in like 17+ years when I built it. I am sure your box is gonna hammer and sound great.

Haha ideally I'd like to strap a pair of ampere 8ks or dc 7.5ks at 2 ohm but I defintely don't have the money for that kind of juice or the battery bank to back it up lol. We shall see what happens though.

Right on! I'm hoping mine like the 7.5's with a clean signal of course via DD-1. If you don't mind, what are the specs on your box?

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Right on! I'm hoping mine like the 7.5's with a clean signal of course via DD-1. If you don't mind, what are the specs on your box?

12.49 after displacements tuned to 30.76 hz according to torres calculator, although i believe the tuning might be a bit higher considering i'm having a hard time believing myself when i said it was .26 cu. for sub displacement lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Thanks skip! I had to make he wiring look good, I can't stand knowin something is all wonky like wiring just hangin. Plus if you look through the two ports on the left side the wiring can be seen so it looks cool. Been thinking about putting plexi in to show off the motors but i don't want to finish off the inside like I did my 10s box, lot of work haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived