Jump to content

What Would You Feel Worse About? POLL


Man or Woman?  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. What would bother you most, your girl leaving you for another man, or for a female?



Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure I'd feel bad either way except the kid is involved. If you want to go then go. I can be miserable with you or without you but at least I'll have that time back I would normally spend trying to appease you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Disclaimer. I'm an asshole and can turn off the whole emotional aspect at any time really

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That's pretty much it. You want to see a different side of me threaten harm to my daughter.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

No I'm good, I've seen your stash of guns and baseball bats.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

I am happily married (almost 8 years). We have been through good, and bad....so I would definitely be crushed if she left for any reason with anyone. But a poll is a poll...So if I had to choose my poison...I'd say leaving me for another man would be the worst. My mom has been married 5 times...5! I promised myself that, God willing, I would stick it through with my ol' lady through the worst. My kids deserve that much! :P

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

Definitely another man.

Leaving for another man means she decided she likes him more than you for XYZ reason. Leaving you for another woman means she's not attracted to you. It's like betrayal vs retraction

Posted

Getting left would suck period but like what was said above if they leave you and don't stick around to try and make things work then that just shows they don't carefir you and you don't need that in your life. Go out and find someone else who makes you happy and you make them happy. That being said for me it would be worse if she left me for a man. If it was a girl then there probably wasn't anything I could do about it. Honestly though it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it, she obvisously isn't thinking about me or thought about me when she made that decision so good ridance.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

Definitely another man.

Leaving for another man means she decided she likes him more than you for XYZ reason. Leaving you for another woman means she's not attracted to you. It's like betrayal vs retraction

This

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 330 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...