Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06

So how much hp are you hoping to gain for that $10k you're dropping?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

shooting for 600+rwhp on motor and it was less than that.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I was guessing with install that's where you'd be at price wise.

That ought to one nasty vetted when you're done man.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got the halltech and ported fast in

IMAG0338_zpsmpkkaiiw.jpg

IMAG0341_zpsu8si5yc3.jpg

$1500, between these to parts. I'm going to have over $2k just in induction parts, kill me now.

The halltech is going in the weekend, fast isn't going on until I get the heads/cam installed.

The mild2wild is installed and the skip shift is going on this weekend, no point in posting pics of these

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Ive been talking to Vengeance, should be getting an invoice tomorrow. Sumbich cam, mast 285cc heads, ported fast 102, nick williams 102 tb, 2" american racing long tubes and off road x pipe, and all supporting parts, bolts, gaskets, lifters etc. Later on it'll be getting some 345 nittos and a 150 shot and shooting for high 9's at well over 140mph

Can't go wrong with Vengeance or Charlie Hill at LSXperts. Both are good people, and you'll be happy either way.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

with inflation over the next 40/50 years were all Fuked no matter what anyway. retirement at 65 will be a American dream (that won't come true) for 90% of us. in 30 years you will need $250,000 in your bank account at the age of 65 (not including your 401k and othet plans) just to live a moderately comfortable life. and add another $100,000 for every 10years after that. it doesn't matter Now, cuz were all Fuked later. last year i pulled just under $110k not including my girls $60k and i don't drive a vet...and no college.

just live with in your means and be happy with yourself! that's all.... worst build log ever! read 3 posts before i gave up......smh.

big (little ; ) ) pissing match.

You're way off about what you'll need in the bank to retire, as it sits currently by age 60 you should have $1,000,000 minimum saved towards retirement.

he didnt go to college.. what did you expect of him?

dude makes 110K a year now and thinks 250k will be needed for when he retires.. something tells me 250k will only last him 2 years maybe 3

Archived