Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

width isnt a problem with mine, hell it came with 325's stock. I might just take the cheap/easy route and just get some 345 nt05r's for the stock 19"s. What did the stang put down?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

width isnt a problem with mine, hell it came with 325's stock. I might just take the cheap/easy route and just get some 345 nt05r's for the stock 19"s. What did the stang put down?

325's stock, wow, my cobra came with 275 stock and I put on 315 and thought they were wide as hell.....325's....wow.......lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

On the track? Haven't run her yet. I got all these drivetrain parts to install still. I can't spend money on "fun" right now with these wife and disability issues.

I did do an oil change, clean the air filter (finally), and had the dealer clean the throttle body. Throttle response and acceleration is way improved. 4.3-4.5 0-60 range with wheel spin through 1st and 2nd on the Nittos. Just estimated using my dash cam.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Anything new Bighoss?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Nothing new, I have all the parts but no time to take the car to g force

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Nothing new, I have all the parts but no time to take the car to g force

Do you have any pics of the work that was done to it? was the 495 heads/cam and tune? (I am guessing this is pretty obvious but just wondering)

Posted

495 was headers intake tune, should be close to 600rwhp with the heads cam and intake manifold

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...