Jump to content

Bighoss' new build, 2009 Z06


Recommended Posts

Posted

should haul a load of dildos to a mid to upper 9 second pass

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Badass man!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Posted

Na, bringing the truck, might be the last show before the wall comes out

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Quick update, hopefully scheduling the heads/cam install next week. I have never been a fan of chrome but I love the spyder rims on the car so I was thinking about plasti dipping the stock rims. What color do yall think would look good? I was thinking either vintage gold or anthracite grey

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

try black and use metalizer instead of matte or glossfire.. my neigbour did his rims with that combo and they look pretty good..

cooper metalizer look nice to !

11826003_917238381680586_573966841094693

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Quick update, hopefully scheduling the heads/cam install next week. I have never been a fan of chrome but I love the spyder rims on the car so I was thinking about plasti dipping the stock rims. What color do yall think would look good? I was thinking either vintage gold or anthracite grey

You will regret dip. All the pictures you see of how good dip looks is on day 1. Ask people to take pictures a year down the road. The metalizers lose all their texture and flake. Dip is amateur, your car is not. Don't fix the 2!!

Posted

^^^^I beg to differ! I had dip on my truck wheels and my car grill for over 1.5 yrs looked the exact same as the day I put it on. My fusions grill is dipped now, has been since january, wisconsin winter and still looks like it did the day I sprayed it..

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

^^^^I beg to differ! I had dip on my truck wheels and my car grill for over 1.5 yrs looked the exact same as the day I put it on. My fusions grill is dipped now, has been since january, wisconsin winter and still looks like it did the day I sprayed it..

differ with that it doesn't deter over time? Maybe a basic color doesn't as fast but the textures do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...