Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th Order Design Options - Poll Vote - 3 more days


scooter99

4th Order Decisions  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the best option?

    • Option 1 - Enclosure with battery brawer stand with Shell Cover
    • Option 2 - Enclosure without battery drawer stand with Shell Cover
    • Option 3 - Enclosure below bed rail with Bed Cover


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like option 3 because I hate the way camper shells look.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

voted.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Decided. Either way it will be a build right?

Absolutely 100%. Subs already bought, and most of the equipment is in hand. Got another piece today. May be getting another piece tomorrow, and by Friday I'll know what kind of bed cover I'm going to need to cover it all. I'm excited to get moving on this.

i like op 2

just cuz .... :unknw:

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6629 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...