People with big systems are assholes to people with smaller systems?

my shit isnt the biggest or what ever but I try to give demos and stoke everyone out to the point the van wont play anymore.

^^ this mother fucker is loud and cool as hell. He literally did just that for me and my family.

my shit isnt the biggest or what ever but I try to give demos and stoke everyone out to the point the van wont play anymore.

^^ this mother fucker is loud and cool as hell. He literally did just that for me and my family.

Kevosinn is cool like that.

What do you consider a Big system ?

Very subjective question. We will all have different definitions so I will instead submit only one aspect of a "big" system and hopefully have others throw out other aspects. If we get like 5 or more submissions maybe we say it has to have 3 of the things from the list or something along those lines.

1. I think a "big" system should start at 150dB

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Already mentioned above

2. 3k rms or bigger

I disagree with the 150 or louder. A nice daily ground pounder that is just as if not more impressive then a 150db burp setup might only be getting a 140-145 on the meter.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Kevosinn is cool like that.

:+1:

Ken too

I can't remember what he said but for some reason I remember him saying fuck yea with a big smile when I ask him for a demo, when he had the wall. That's when I met him

My personal experience it's a mix some are some are not

I've ask some if I can check out their stuff (not a demo) and them saying no and walking away

Ive asked for demos and they'll give me one

I ask a big guy during a event if I could get a

Demo after he was done competing he turn with a wtf face and said yes.

I've gotten tips from some of the older competitors

So it's been a mix for me

my opinion, it depends more on the 'spectator' rather than the 'big guy'... my system aint shit to alot of you guys but was the loudest music car in my area... i was always up for giving a demo and answering questions... but there were some people who would just irritate me for some reason so i tried to be polite but fob them off at the same time.

However if you are a serious competitor at an event and somebody comes up wanting a free ride after you have had to rebuild countless times to learn... i can see why they would be reluctant to give away their secrets.

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Archived