What up smd Brothers and sisters I need a bit of help

I smoked from age 14 to 27. 3 packer a day. I've been off them for a year now and I'll tell you I could start right back up like I never even stopped. I tried the gum,patch and chantix. Nothing worked. You just have to quit cold turkey. But be prepared for troubles along the way. Even after a year I still get depressed and pissy because I want a smoke

I would recommend to look into vaping. I do it recreationally without nicotine for the flavor and the clouds. You can start with whatever nicotine level you want, and slowly ween yourself off of it. There are a ton of different flavors out there, including tobacco and menthol for the people that enjoy the tobacco flavor. There are starter setups to get you introduced, and once you get more experience there are more advanced setups to go to.

I have a buddy that smoked half a pack a day and I introduced him to vaping. He tried different flavors and realized how much he disliked the taste of cigarettes. He never did kick the habit due to him not wanting to quit. That and he felt that they are a hassle compared to just keeping a lighter and a pack in his pocket.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

A lot of people feel that way. Vaping still has helped a lot of people quit. Lbox, twisted420, Ltsmoke and the list goes on in the thread dedicated to vaping/ecigs.

If you have any questions regarding that stuff OP, ask away
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153439-electronic-cigarettes-vaping/

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I started vaping last March and I haven't looked back since or even wanted a cig. I'm down to 3mg nic now but probably wont go down zero because I do like it.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Vaping is better than smoking, i smoked 3 packs a day and got off of cigarettes for a year and a half vaping. My problem came when i relapsed and ended up smoking a cigarette. it became 1 a day,then 2,and so on. now i vape inside,and smoke outside. I'm never without nicotine and it sucks. best thing would be quit the habit all together.Or if you try vaping and like it,don't relapse! good luck!

I smoked from the time I was 13 to 24, and quit back it the mid 90s with the nicotine patches.

I used to go though 1 to 1 1/2 packs a day and shit 3 or more when drinking. To this day

fucking cigs still call me... Like pookie in New Jack City... They callin me man....

Even though quitting brought on severe flu like symptoms and insomnia

I remember telling myself that if I took 1hit I would have to start all over

and the pain I experienced already would be for nothing

Archived