What up smd Brothers and sisters I need a bit of help

Like I said I need a little bit a help see the thing is that I've been paralyzed for the last five years and I'm kind of used to that and my family is to

But while the kids are in school and the Wife at work all I do is either watch TV on my iPad and most off all I do is smoke and smoke and smoke I was wondering if anybody's trying to quit and what is your remedy but are you guys switch into hookas to try to calm the craving down or E-cigarette's or vapor whatever you want to call it but if somebody is having the same problem Please let me know can't really get into hobby because I'm bedridden I guess that's why I smoke too much because I'm just here bored out of my mind so any info I really appreciate it thanks sorry to bother you guys

Easiest way for me to quit after 12 years was cold turkey and stay away from people while they were smoking. Didn't kill the cravings at first, but it worked. I also started exercising more to keep me busy and my mind off of it, but that doesn't really apply to you... Try to find some way to stay busy

I quit cold turkey, and as was stated above you'll still have to deal with all the nasty things smoking did to you over all those years.

Having quit back in 2005, i can certainly say it really is a good thing, food tastes better, i feel better, i don't get as sick as often as i did while i drank and smoked, i wake up feeling energized instead of drained like i did for years. There are no down sides to quitting, and think about all the money you won't have to spend on something that slowly kills you.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I smoked over 20 years.

I quit using chantex. I havent had a puff in like 3 years. Switching to a hooka, or ecig, i think will just lead you back.

Biggest thing is you just need to make up your mind. If you dont want to quit, you wont......

I smoked almost 2 packs a day and did the patch. I tried using inexpensive store brand patch and didn't really work. Got the legit Nicorette patch and only needed the first "stage one" patch.

When I put the patch it gave the tip of my fingers a little tingle. And made cigs have the most horrid taste ever.

My old man before he passed quit cold turkey and was chewing on flavored chew sticks for a long time.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

thanks a lot for the fast replies I guess I'm have to try this cold turkey but like I said it's going to be hard since I'm home alone all day and staying busy there's nothing I can do when laying bed and watch TV and when I get my UTIs and go to the hospital I did the patch for a while and then it started giving me nightmares so I stopped and I try Chantix for A while but then it started to elevate my heart rate so I stopped at two I just I just thought maybe e-cigarette or something will be better than smoking all day

I don't have any first hand experience with quiting personally, but I've done some counseling with people that have, and something that's a good start is writing down the situations that make you want to puff one.

When you're more aware of what situations cause your cravings it can be easier to see them coming ahead of time and recognize what you're actually reacting to.

In your case the obvious reason being bordem makes this strategy less effective but it won't hurt to try.

In addition to that, try finding something that challenges your mind, or consider looking into volunteer opportunities as they will most certainly provide a positive reflection back into your life.

Good luck man!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived