I've got the Drive In Theater speaker/switch box/ Bass knob part of the build out of the car right now. I done the body work on it, cut it down some and smoothed every thing out on it! It's at the paint shop now getting a fresh coat of White with Blue pearl sprayed on it then it's off to be pinstriped! I'll be sure to post pictures of it once it's done!

drive2_zpssxdnbenz.jpg

Totally awesome! There's an ebay motors shop in Ohio that always has these classic patina'd station wagons and cars that I've been watchin for a long time. I've often thought that an old station wagon like you've got would be great for building out some beat. Kudos to you!

Thanks guy's I tried to keep under the hood clean & simple! I have since this picture add a second 270 amp alternator as well as did a serpentine pulley conversion on it.

motorr_zpspwji43ei.jpg

Goes with the rest of the car..so clean !

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

Thanks guy's I tried to keep under the hood clean & simple! I have since this picture add a second 270 amp alternator as well as did a serpentine pulley conversion on it.

motorr_zpspwji43ei.jpg

Goes with the rest of the car..so clean !

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

This is the future upgrade for the Wagon. 2 Sundown Audio Zv3 15's flush with the floor with curved ports!

zv3_zpsr0ixjvg4.jpg

This is where all my Air bag set-up is hiding, behind the spare tire compartment is 2 Tanks a 5 gallon & a 3 Gallon stacked together, 2 Viair 480c compressiors & Eight 5/8" Parker Valves! It's all in there kinda tight!!!

air_zpszgkarxzu.jpg

This a little off the subject of the Wagon but this a little just for fun project I'm working on right now. Old Military Ammo can boom box! The center is the port for it!

DSCN3060_zpsxiipxu5q.jpg

DSCN3064_zpsgfmc5cnc.jpg

This is a few pictures of the suitcase build that was done on my kitchen table! You can see all the fans that are in it to keep it cool, One of them on the back is pulling air while the other is pushing air then there is 2 cross wind fans as well. The inside was reinforced and painted white as well. Everything on the rear of it is quick connect so I can remove it easy if needed. All the wire inside is Sky High wire and the Fuse/Ground distribution block was custom made for the suitcase by ToolMaker as well as the Quad 1/0 ring terminals. To keep from overloading my remote I added some relays to turn the fan's on as well as the LED's. There is a lot going on inside a small space!!!

DSCN0855_zpsclz7o78f.jpg

DSCN0857_zpscsdf9hhc.jpg

DSCN0871_zpsnsxuxtpk.jpg

DSCN0920_zpsrfuqhfen.jpg

DSCN0891_zpspsnwv0hp.jpg

DSCN0909_zpswjsw0qsg.jpg

DSCN0865_zpsixgq07zk.jpg

fuse%20block_zpslbiwjkbs.jpg

DSCN1744_zpsch7qqxd4.jpg

Archived