Few more parts came in today! Can't wait till all of them get here so I can finish this little build and can get started on my big one!

ammocan2_zpskgw9ug52.jpg

ammocan_zpsgnlyt4kt.jpg

Yep that say's 19 volt's! My amp I built can go all the way up to 25VDC!

ammocan1_zpsnviwvogj.jpg

I'll keep you posted as the build goes on!

That dewalt battery is a great idea!

Thanks man, So far it has worked really good! I'm impressed of how efficient the little amp is! I started with a Fully charged Dewalt battery 19.4 volt's after 5 hours of play time it is sitting at 19.0 volt's! Looks Like I can Jam out all day on a fully charged battery! I've done some more work to it I need to post an update!

I got pulled off mine for a bit! I'm building one for my buddy's son for his Rat-Rod power wheel! It's on bag's and he don't mind dragging it! He built a rack to go on the back of it to haul it! Got to have it ready before the next car show so mine is on hold!

1_zpsm4dxslpm.jpg

2_zpsrd15y20m.jpg

3_zpscpg7kdhj.jpg

4_zpsil6l6r0e.jpg

5_zps1f6t10xk.jpg

7_zpsnao3mcm2.jpg

6_zpsc9hvqgvc.jpg

This is what it's for! This one is his Rat-Rod one you should see his show Truck Power Wheel!

ratrod1_zpshgjrhhz7.jpg

I made an air tank for him as well for his air bags on it! I used an old Propane Torch! He needed some thing small but wanted it to be different but match the Rat-Rod look!!!! Don't get much more different then this!!!!LOL It only has to have 20PSI in it so I have a air manifold that goes to it with a 25PSI blow off valve just for the safety factor!

propane_zps7ycjbzff.jpg

propane1_zpsf6b1idtt.jpg

propane2_zpsbzys8iqm.jpg

I did get to mess with my Ammo Can some! I got my Voltage gauge in and the RCA & Headphone jacks cut in! I will paint it once all the holes are cut into it! Still waiting on parts! SMH!!!

ammo2_zpseeta1qod.jpg

ammo1_zpsxbvz1f9m.jpg

ammo3_zpsavf69w6u.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guy's! Used it yesterday when I was testing the Restomod I did on the Pioneer KP-500. Had to hook the radio to something with a input for testing reason's!

qwe_zps3xfffyut.jpg

Archived