March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

Looks like the voting for everyone is starting to pick up! This last few day's should be good! Now that Steve has thrown in an extra $50 bucks on top of the already nice $350 first place prize makes us all want it that much more!!!! Keep them votes coming in!

Lets see some more votes guys!! Build log is in my signature. I appreciate the love so far, keep it coming!!

I am definitely not the loudest, or the biggest but my build is all me from the box build, electrical and so on, everything is solid and I didn't cut any corners.

20150316_172431_zpstuigo8gc.jpg

20150316_172040_zpsuhismjov.jpg

Need them vote's! That prize money sure would help me with my next build in Bis-Kwik! I've spent countless hours in not only this build but the car it self! It was a pain in the butt to keep every thing era correct from the 60's while hiding an up todate system in this car! Believe me it won't easy at all! I had to keep the perfect balance between Retro & modern equipment all at the same time of hiding it!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that has voted!

Wagon%20shots%207_zpsc1vvha3k.jpg

DSCN1459_zpsxvzgadxz.jpg

back%20view_zpstwi4yijk.jpg

drivein2_zpsulpatbpd.jpg

sideshow,

i seen another wagon on the net that looks like yours. the only difference is the top being light blue and having pinstripes. its dont have audio in it either but they both look sweet

bump for moar votes!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

That's awesome!! Some big guys voted for me on here including WCA Rusty and Chode69!!!! Check out my build log!! :D

Here's a better view of the batteries, got those XP 3000s from Kevin Fickling ;)

IMG_4294_zpsdaelc5rz.jpg

That's awesome!! Some big guys voted for me on here including WCA Rusty and Chode69!!!! Check out my build log!! :D

Here's a better view of the batteries, got those XP 3000s from Kevin Fickling ;)

Who the hell is Rusty and Chode?

Check out one of my side story's on my build in the Wagon! WAY too much going on in it to tell the whole story in one post! So I'm going to start telling the side story's on the whole build to explain and show all the fine detail & hard work I have put into this build! Be sure to check out the link attached to read up on it and follow along with me as this build keeps progressing & getting better!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196957-drive-in-theater-speaker-build/

Wagon%20shots%2010_zpsoj0i2zb8.jpg

Archived