March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

a new rule that makes past contestant ineligible to participate in future contest for having friends or followers create false account or do anything that is against the rules to benefit from the contest would be nice. specially if its not the first time they done it.. gives other true members a chance

maybe dropping the hammer on those accounts and blocking accounts from being created from past banned ip addresses would be another idea.. you know to keep the contest clean

What a race this was. Man, what a contest this turned out to be. Much respect to those that entered and voted and I am stoked to see how this pans out.

I'm sure all will be resolved no reason for us to debate it, that's what the staff is for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm sure all will be resolved no reason for us to debate it, that's what the staff is for.

oh i know.. it was just for a response to the guy already planing to cheat next month.its not going to be easy. i know staff will do as they see fit

Who cares if they stay as long as they are active contributing members, would be nice to have a lot more active members.

Isn't part of the reason this contest exist to draw in new members?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

this month i chose to vote for how hard that person worked to get his build.. that person got the build done with obstacles on the way and that to me got the vote. i didn't vote for who can afford what and who had the bigger gear.. i voted for who had the bigger heart put into his build.. its the one who struggled to get it done..

Hey guy's I appreciate everyone that voted for me and that is even standing behind me through this sorting out mess! But trust me guy's it won't make no difference to me if I get beat out by someone that had TRUE votes and deserves the crown! I'll still sleep tonight like a FAT baby that just got his belly full laid up on a big ol set of double D's! Because I know my conscious is clear, and my vote's was true! And hey if I lose just nominate me in next month! If there is one!

I would LOVE to see if there is dispute about the voting for the top 3 clear the voting ballot, let it run one more day with ONLY the top 3 and allow members with 1 year or more membership cast there votes for the winner. I think that would weed out some of the questionable votes and be fair about it. I'm game to it but I'm SURE some wouldn't be!

This is being handled by the staff no need to discuss it anymore.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived