March 2015 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Droppin Hz Car Audio - Enter to win a $350 store credit!!!

2015 March SOTM Vote  

231 members have voted

1. 1. 2015 March SOTM Vote

I would LOVE to see if there is dispute about the voting for the top 3 clear the voting ballot, let it run one more day with ONLY the top 3 and allow members with 1 year or more membership cast there votes for the winner. I think that would weed out some of the questionable votes and be fair about it. I'm game to it but I'm SURE some wouldn't be!

Ummm have you even been here a year?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I would LOVE to see if there is dispute about the voting for the top 3 clear the voting ballot, let it run one more day with ONLY the top 3 and allow members with 1 year or more membership cast there votes for the winner. I think that would weed out some of the questionable votes and be fair about it. I'm game to it but I'm SURE some wouldn't be!

Ummm have you even been here a year?

Nope, but the MATTER that is in questioning is the integrity of new members vote's or members that made account to ONLY vote for there buddy and then never contribute to the sight! That's why I made the statement to only let members that have been here a year vote that would even EXCLUDE me from casting a vote! I have done made my statement CLEAR early on in the contest that if I was not eligible to compete I would drop out. SO I don't think I'm in question here! If so speak up! I can be a man about this I have already been attacked early on in the contest (via messenger) but didn't say a word about it other then if I did not meet the contestant criteria I would leave until I did!

I think n8 already stated that staff is on it and this shouldn't be a discussion

That said,let the best build win. we had lots of nice builds this month and we would be nice to see them again

Who is the Sponsor for April to change the subject.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

In light of all the bullshit drama, the winner of SOTM is the SMD Staff. We will be splitting the prize up between us. Thanks for making this possible!!

-SMD Staff

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

In light of all the bullshit drama, the winner of SOTM is the SMD Staff. We will be splitting the prize up between us. Thanks for making this possible!!

-SMD Staff

SWEET now let's start a new SOTM for April nominations & when the time comes keep the voting CLEAN & FAIR! I'm cool with this decision if everyone felt the votes were not correct & fair! Any new rules going to be applied to the next SOTM to better help prevent a repeat?

Archived