Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

If I were I'd take a step back and pick a fight you can win. Find a special Olympics event or something it should level the field

dude grow up man dont get on the net with your balls swinging saying things your to scared to say in person..

Lol yes that's it. I hope you're on mobile

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't have patience for bullshit either but 3 days man that's nothing for warranty work.

Did they give you time frame originally?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sonic has great CS, i have had to ship back a pair of speaker and amp and they took care of everything both times without a problem.

Bashing the company doesn't solve much other than showing how immature your being, we have had people wait a year for some customer service by other companies that still took forever to fix.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If they keep replying to emails, what have they said?

just that they will let warranty department know that I have told them the problem with the amp...but can really say if any one has even put a dmm or any to the amp yet.. Takes less then five minutes.

i have had nothing but issues with crockfords products. no its not installer error either. will never support their products ever again. bestbuy dropped them for warranty issues as well. shit hole company. the threaten the local dealers to purchase more or they will pull products from them. good luck with selling such high priced crap to cheap shops.

Well if you would've bought Rockford Fosgate products instead of these chinese crockford knockoffs there wouldn't be a problem.

To the OP, 3 days probably isn't enough to ship it to RF, never mind the fact that they need time to test it.

After about 2-3 weeks you might start to worry a bit. Average electronic RMA takes 3-4 weeks..

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

If they keep replying to emails, what have they said?

just that they will let warranty department know that I have told them the problem with the amp...but can really say if any one has even put a dmm or any to the amp yet.. Takes less then five minutes.

Cause you are special and they should put you in front of everyone else???

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.