I enjoyed the first set of the SA-6.5cs v.2 component set's I decided to install them in all my doors as well. This things are CRYSTAL clear and well worth every CENT! I also am installing them in the rear doors as well! I've got both front doors done and now I'm starting on the rear door's!

DSCN0024_zps8paueyfe.jpg

DSCN0025_zpsbjtvh9qr.jpg

DSCN0027_zpsg0iwcots.jpg

DSCN0044_zpsen9n5vde.jpg

DSCN0059_zpsw3rlkqsv.jpg

DSCN0062_zpsrmxceghk.jpg

DSCN0063_zps0a6nhrp1.jpg

DSCN0066_zpsi7azhb94.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I got a bunch of my new equipment put in Bis-Kwik! Wanted to do a LONG distance run on it but simply ran out of yard! :unknw:

Thought I would share these photos with yall to. I LOVE the Sundown Sa6.5cs v.2's I added but didn't like the black on the white door panels. SO I took them apart (By the way the grill on that tweeter is a pain in the BUTT to get off!) Painted them to match, I also glues accoustic material to the grill's so when you stand back you can not see the black driver through the white grill, I installed 2 Sax-150's under the front Bench seat as well to push all of them!

DSCN0085_zpsn2q02c2f.jpg

DSCN0086_zpsghn4sapl.jpg

DSCN0018_zpss3wshe7o.jpg

DSCN0022_zpsi5ysup0u.jpg

12642758_1062070563813068_85875303109665

DSCN0047_zpsb0escpdq.jpg

DSCN0048_zpsjaircm2w.jpg

DSCN0050_zpsxzuosacb.jpg

DSCN0049_zpsarmlv6fk.jpg

grounds are for quitters haha

LOL yeah I was waiting for my dang hydraulic crimpers to get here! Dang shipping held me up a few day's! :cray:

So let me see if I can explain this! <_< I bought another Drive-In Theater Speaker for another build I am doing soon. Well when I show the Wagon I have the rear open and the suitcase opened all the way up. I don't really like to demo with it like that cause when you stand at the rear of the wagon the 6X9's fire forward and you get no tweeter sound firing back. Well since I got a Krome Audio ST50 Super Tweeter just sitting around and an extra Drive -In Speaker and a few extra channels open now on the Rockford Fosgate Prime, WHY not make this happen!!!!! :spiteful:

This is a all new casting of a Drive-In Speaker

DSCN0051_zpsaizj4mvv.jpg

Little test fit! I think it will go nice right here!

DSCN0148_zpsy8qjlq6b.jpg

Let's see what we are working with! OH yeah I decided to tie a Pac-LC1 in it as well. There is already a hole in the front of it for a volume knob so I'll use it!

DSCN0121_zpsflmqxykn.jpg

Nothing CUSTOM is easy! SO looks like I have ran into the first problem of this build!!! The Tweeter won't fit the hole and it won't close cause of it!

DSCN0118_zps6vqehhiv.jpg

DSCN0117_zpsmiz0d1og.jpg

Time to do some real CUSTOM machining! POINT OF NO RETURN! :P

DSCN0122_zpsllfefrib.jpg

DSCN0123_zpse8ioipf4.jpg

DSCN0125_zpsfxiooyvb.jpg

DSCN0127_zpsbczgxyuj.jpg

DSCN0131_zpshl2z3u0s.jpg

DSCN0133_zpsewrpup0w.jpg

Archived