Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking sweet. Can't wait to see it done. I would love to build a box for a whole bunch of 8s or 6.5s or something.

Posted

What kind of Lugs are those??

ToolMaker

Posted

Its killing me I have to wait until Saturday to make a test run then have to pull them back out to paint the box and to do the plexy glass top!!! But that's a part of test & tune!!!

Posted

Got some more work done yeasterday on the Wagon! Got my suitcas, cooler and my valves put back in. Had to redo the valve set-up, not exactly where I wanted them at but hey when your trying to hide 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag sometimes you just got to be happy it fit!!!! Still have to wire them in. Also picked me up a side project! Matching Samsonite Brief-Case that I will be building something with very soon!

3_zpswqpymyir.jpg

4_zpsb9q0lc5e.jpg

2_zpshzm5sjn0.jpg

1_zpsmtdw4ilj.jpg

Posted

nice, nice

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted
Posted

Love the wagon!

Anxious to see how this turns out!

I got them in and tested today! Now its time to get the Plexiglass top on and everything buttoned up! They sound good very impressed by them!

Posted

vids...

anything Jared builds gets low and is super musical

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...