March SOTM 24 hour Flash Vote

MARCH 2015 SOTM 24 HOUR FLASH VOTE  

129 members have voted

1. 1. MARCH 2015 SOTM 24 HOUR FLASH VOTE

• rockFord_Expedition
    • Sideshow_kustom

24 hour tiebreaker. Hell yeah!

Side show, I am honored to be neck and neck with Bis Kwik, she's a beaut. Youve got a modern system in a vintage ride, and I have some old school gear in a modern vehicle, awesome match up!

Cast your votes guys, I have lots of hours in this, and mine isn't your typical SUV build, it's unique also. Check out my build log, and see how I made a stand alone vertical amp rack behind the 2nd row! Amps aren't mounted to the enclosure. I know my equipment is dated like some have said, but it's what I have, and I took pride in my work, not just to make it pretty, but to make it sound good also!

20150320_152623_zpszswwoicq.jpg

20150316_172431_zpstuigo8gc.jpg

20150316_172040_zpsuhismjov.jpg

Voted! I like the way the staff handled this one this month.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Voted... Good Luck...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Before casting your vote or stone's take the time to read the my build log to see how much hard work I have DEDICATED to my ENTIRE build! Trust me this didn't happen over night & yes these pictures are of the same car to just show how far I've taken it! It's not just a PRETTY car with a system in the back it but is an extension of my pride, craftsmanship & creative mind! I'm not saying this to down RF's build by no means cause he's put his work in as well & it show's! This is beyond vote numbers! I feel like there has been a few comments about my build before even taking the time to read the full story! So take the time to read it before voting or commenting on it!

550852_3896189648521_549963320_n_zpsh48t

101_0547_zpslpdwucko.jpg

wagon%20today_zpsloobfjpj.jpg

back%20view_zpsrgbnorw6.jpg

And this build & my creativity is still moving forward! Coming soon 8 Sundown Audio X6.5sw in a 4th order in place of the X10's!

DSCN3489_zpsl7rnspvi.jpg

Yeah I definitely don't want to see any hate on either build, just want people to make their pick based on what the contest is, which is all about the system. Lol, it's the only chance I have sideshow_kustom because if this was a straight up car show I wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah I definitely don't want to see any hate on either build, just want people to make their pick based on what the contest is, which is all about the system. Lol, it's the only chance I have sideshow_kustom because if this was a straight up car show I wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah rockford-Expedition I want every one to focus on just the system! We both are rocking it this month thats for sure!!! I almost went with some RF Hx2's in my build! Very good old school sub's! And I like the comment you made, modern system in a vintage ride, and old school gear in a modern vehicle, awesome match up! I thought the same thing!!!!!

Rockford expedition

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Voted for Sideshow this go around, both great builds.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived