SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Before casting your vote or stone's take the time to read the my build log to see how much hard work I have DEDICATED to my ENTIRE build! Trust me this didn't happen over night & yes these pictures are of the same car to just show how far I've taken it! It's not just a PRETTY car with a system in the back it but is an extension of my pride, craftsmanship & creative mind! I'm not saying this to down RF's build by no means cause he's put his work in as well & it show's! This is beyond vote numbers! I feel like there has been a few comments about my build before even taking the time to read the full story! So take the time to read it before voting or commenting on it!

550852_3896189648521_549963320_n_zpsh48t

101_0547_zpslpdwucko.jpg

wagon%20today_zpsloobfjpj.jpg

back%20view_zpsrgbnorw6.jpg

And this build & my creativity is still moving forward! Coming soon 8 Sundown Audio X6.5sw in a 4th order in place of the X10's!

DSCN3489_zpsl7rnspvi.jpg

Even though my vote went another way, this is definitely a SOTM winner. I love your setup.

Not surprised, both awesome ass builds.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

I would have to agree that the participation is GREAT!!! RF your killing it bro!!!!! So hey no matter how it play's out and the Wagon don't come back just nominate me in next months SOTM! Trust me I would rather lose to rockford_Expedition like this then any other way!!!!! His build is clean & I do LOVE some Fosgate equipment!

Wagon%20shots%207_zpsc1vvha3k.jpg

BUMP it up! VOTE it up! Get them last votes in and let's make this race to the end!!!! LOVE it!

24 hour tiebreaker. Hell yeah!

Side show, I am honored to be neck and neck with Bis Kwik, she's a beaut. Youve got a modern system in a vintage ride, and I have some old school gear in a modern vehicle, awesome match up!

Cast your votes guys, I have lots of hours in this, and mine isn't your typical SUV build, it's unique also. Check out my build log, and see how I made a stand alone vertical amp rack behind the 2nd row! Amps aren't mounted to the enclosure. I know my equipment is dated like some have said, but it's what I have, and I took pride in my work, not just to make it pretty, but to make it sound good also!

20150320_152623_zpszswwoicq.jpg

20150316_172431_zpstuigo8gc.jpg

20150316_172040_zpsuhismjov.jpg

Sorry to quote my own post but I'm at work and only have a cell phone during breaks. Let's see some more votes guys!!!

Voted

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I wanna be a cool kid too slammin 62's

Them rim's DOE!!!!! NASTY!!! I like where that's going! Hit me up in a messenger & let me see some more of it!

Archived