I see you have gotten some more goodies.

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Thank you, I'll try one of those out for when it's warm enough to do my doors again. What about rage gold? There's a Mobile Solutions store local to me which I believe carries it? I know a lot of people used to rave about it, but like most trendy things, it comes and goes.

I've used Rage Gold Extreme and Z-grip. Both are WAY better than Bondo. The Rage Gold seems to go on a little smoother than the z-grip, but I'm not sure its worth the extra expense. Z-grip seems to do the job pretty well.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

So many options to choose from. I appreciate it guys.

Well, I sucked up the fact that it's cold here, jacked up the Tahoe and fought with the fuel filter for thirty minutes before deciding that my line disconnect is too long to get in there, so I need to go get a "low profile" disconnect. Yay -__-

Then I decided I'll just go ahead and bleed the brakes and get some fresh fluid in there. That crap was blackkkkkk. Also, for future reference, it's easier to use clear tubing than black tubing when bleeding your brakes. I think I'm done for the day. I'll flush the hydro boost another time

You can try Rage Gold or Rage Xtreme, both are made by Evercoat. They are usually $60+ per gallon. It's not even a gallon either, it's like .88 gallons. There are other companies that sell gold fillers, they just sand much easier. U-Pol Gold is Luke $22 per gallon here(again it's actually like .88 gallons), and it's a beautiful filler. It won't build up into big shapes because it's thin and runny and self-levels. The Z grip and normal Evercoat Lite is a great everyday filler.

I'd consider a mixing board that isn't cardboard as well. I use a solid flat piece of square aluminum and clean it right as the filler sets up. I've had that same mixing board for 20 years.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I appreciate the tips. Thank you. Hopefully winter is over quickly and I can redo the doors first thing come spring time.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are sexy as fawk!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

Those are sexy as fawk!

Indeed. I'm half afraid to touch them. They have the most quality and worth out of every piece of audio equipment I have ever owned.

Edit: damn auto correct

Edited by reedal
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1