agm battery chargers

So im running an xs power d1200 and d3100 and dont quite have the alternator to support them, which is why im looking for a decent agm battery charger. I noticed xs power chargers are a bit pricey and there is much cheaper options on ebay. I know if you get a bad charger it can overcharge/damage your batteries, so my question is what is a decent agm charger that doesnt suck at a good price?

Most will tell you that any agm charger is going to be fine. I'm the guy with two xs chargers though so I can't say that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've used a black and decker charger that you choose whether it's lead-acid, gel, or AGM. But it's a $150 charger. But as n8 said, it doesn't have to be XS as long as it has an AGM option or is solely an AGM charger.

I got the ctek 7002 it get the job done.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

A battery charger does not make your power bill go through the roof.

Its something that is not always used and when used its for a short time, like your microwave.

Even still with a H/O alternator your batteries will never be fully charged, and it is highly recommended to still charge your batteries with a charger.

I charge my truck at least once a week, sometimes more but really depends on how much I drive it and beat on the stereo and thats with 3 dc power 390xp alternators..

I recently bought a Northstar by ctek one and love it not only for its charge modes. It also has a desulphication mode which can bring a battery back to life if not in optimal working condition. I used it on a old marine that wasn't doing so hot and it brought the resting voltage and everything by a good amount and works much better.

10922682_10153093719630910_1527054088923

1499424_10153093719545910_39437924514367

Archived