Sundown Audio

Brazil vs. Korea vs. "'Merica". SPL round.

TaylorFade

So from what I'm seeing and willing to bet, your voltage dipped hardest with the Koreans right? The draw from the electrical was likely higher, resulting in a lower score from voltage drop?

Please correct and educate me if I'm wrong Taylor, I definitely don't have any negativity in my question.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

so this is more of a burp useable test than a daily useable test?

Not necessarily. More power is more power. And one of the claims made by the Brazilian camp is that rise doesn't affect them as much as Koreans. This test kind of confirms that. I mean... half a dB isn't really anything to write home about in a daily, but that's an ass whippin in the lanes.

It's just another data point. It's not an end all, be all test that will settle any debates.

I was only saying that because you ignored how clean the output is right?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

So from what I'm seeing and willing to bet, your voltage dipped hardest with the Koreans right? The draw from the electrical was likely higher, resulting in a lower score from voltage drop?

Please correct and educate me if I'm wrong Taylor, I definitely don't have any negativity in my question.

Voltage drop in this one isn't even worth noting. And I didn't even measure it. I use a large bank of supercaps. A 300A draw is only a couple tenths worth of drop.

But to answer your question... I reckon the largest draw was from the MMATS- as it's the least efficient of this bunch. Followed closely by the Twisted. But what each amp chose to do with the supplied voltage was also kind of the point of the testing.

so this is more of a burp useable test than a daily useable test?

Not necessarily. More power is more power. And one of the claims made by the Brazilian camp is that rise doesn't affect them as much as Koreans. This test kind of confirms that. I mean... half a dB isn't really anything to write home about in a daily, but that's an ass whippin in the lanes.

It's just another data point. It's not an end all, be all test that will settle any debates.

I was only saying that because you ignored how clean the output is right?

I see what you're saying, but it's not uncommon to run into a clipped signal on a large dynamic swing.

But after all is said and done with the testing... it'll be pretty easy to see who would be the loudest on their respective max clean outputs. But bench racing is kinda boring.

I wonder how long it will take to eradicate all the old folks/ the forum that Brazilians aren't a terrible option. Most are too closed-minded to get past any myths that lie within a forum.

Yes that's directed to you Sierra, since I fit your age category.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm still running a 7k Brazilian amp that was purchased in 2007.... :shok:

You call em nut huggerz I'm calling you a hater cleanserria

But Brazilian amps need fire extinguishers like a Korean or China amp has never blow up in a fire ball .... Ya fucking right

You should only speak down on shit you have owned and ran but this is the internet people like clean know EVERYTHING

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ignorance is strong here......

Talking out the ass is even stronger.......

And the hate for no reason is the strongest.....

Don't like the amps don't run them....... Now try and do this with out talking shit about them and pumping out your chest thinking the type of equipment in your ride is the best shit in the world.... Try I dare you ..... Cause I know most people can't

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ignorance is strong here......

Talking out the ass is even stronger.......

And the hate for no reason is the strongest.....

Don't like the amps don't run them....... Now try and do this with out talking shit about them and pumping out your chest thinking the type of equipment in your ride is the best shit in the world.... Try I dare you ..... Cause I know most people can't

i can say it.. i run piece of shit korean boards.. i also dont have the best amps ever made.. what makes an amp the best amp? in my books no company makes the best amp, they all have issues.. would i run taramps? no.. seen too many shit

just because you had good luck with your amp dont mean everyone will. just like if you had bad luck with it dont mean everyone will have bad luck with it

Archived