RooTxBeeR Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Oh I know what it is... New Anti Theft device lol Hahahhahahahahha I just wonder how loud it is man. That would be pretty fucking scarry haha On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 LOL, fucking Ford. Some of you might remember a few years back my Mustang would do that, when it had the factory head unit still in it. Would go for 7-8 seconds then fade out. Ill dig through the archives if I get bored today. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
S15_Silvia Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 what the hell??!!? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
ProMaxx316 Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 customer told me don't worry about it. But it would stay doing it until you open the door. I opened the rear glass, had tech turn truck on and back off, door closed and nothing. The minute I closed the rear glass it turn on, and stay buzzing until the driver door opened. Well lets see what other fun car/trucks come in in the following days .It's getting hotter so I know the cars will start coming in. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
boometro Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 stock radio with bass added? check the line out converter. i had a customer with an old cavalier that i worked on that came in with a similiar issue with his subs. it did the same thing until you opened the driver door. removed the LOC then the issue went away. checked the LOC and noticed it was all the way up and the gain on the amp was as well. i never understood why but when i replaced it, it was fixed along with a retune. $20 labor/parts later and the issue was gone.
S15_Silvia Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 I wonder where the sine comes from. I can see home electronics buzzing in the 50-60Hz range, but there is literally no AC source of that kind in a vehicle. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
magillaru Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 tuned in...... Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.