Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

26' Toy Hauler - Audio Video upgrades 2015 RAGE'N X Install & Mods - Turned the ramp into a patio! Page 11

Waiting for..... Pics of new F-250..

Did the same thing. 2003 Ram 1500 HEMI then bought a toy hauler a few years later. Bought a 05 Ram 2500 Cummins after a few trips.

Fast foward to now

2013 Ram 2500 and a 30ft 5th Toy Hauler LOL

Awesome Steve! You have to post a video when you hook it up to that Ecoboost. Heard that the Ecoboost is pulling SOB.

Nice. I was looking into those last year, if I didn't need the room of a fifth wheel, one of these would have been my choice. For the price, they have a lot of cool options !

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Killer? Are you going to make it to Glamis this season?

What are on the mods list for the trailer? Solar, invertor, power tongue jack?

Damn Steve hella nice, HELLA NICE! I am very jealous as well. This is the first time in my life I have actually been actively searching for a camper, kind of surprised to log on and you just bought one, lol. Same as others have said though, it's better than my house! haha I haven't been looking at anything that fancy, new, or big, just something my Tahoe can pull. I have some Can'am ATV's so those toy haulers are the cat's meow. I am excited for you man, definitely!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Killer? Are you going to make it to Glamis this season?

What are on the mods list for the trailer? Solar, invertor, power tongue jack?

this thing is pretty damn loaded as it sits...but the first "mod" is already in the works. My Direct TV dish LOL :D You can pay month to month with it so i can order it up for a trip and not be committed. Do it again on each trip. I don't watch a LOT of TV while out but when you are in the dunes there is some down time as you sit in the AC and chill for a bit. Other mods...not sure yet. Some SMD logo's for sure :D