adding 8" sealed sub for midbass

Only reason I suggested midbass back there was due to having seen it done before but never looked into it myself..since its been agreed upon that the midbass idea back there is a bad idea, it's not getting done..I may still add more mids and tweets in that area for battling however

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

The goal was to have these doors keep up with anything I throw at the sub stage and be monsters when I battle...objective complete in my opinion...I could have easily gone with 2 PA mids and kept up with most sub stages but that's not what I wanted..it's a demo/battle machine

One problem you are going to have is with the doors closed, your seats will baffle those drivers hense making them useless against monster sub bass.

Those drivers need to be much higher on the doors to make a major difference.

One thing you will notice here is most guys major in BIG systems compared to many other forums.

LOL that includes us Sound Quality competitor guys too ...

Just trying to help brother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

The goal was to have these doors keep up with anything I throw at the sub stage and be monsters when I battle...objective complete in my opinion...I could have easily gone with 2 PA mids and kept up with most sub stages but that's not what I wanted..it's a demo/battle machine

One problem you are going to have is with the doors closed, your seats will baffle those drivers hense making them useless against monster sub bass.

Those drivers need to be much higher on the doors to make a major difference.

One thing you will notice here is most guys major in BIG systems compared to many other forums.

LOL that includes us Sound Quality competitor guys too ...

Just trying to help brother ...

That was partially the point as well...6 PA speakers and 3 tweeters is gonna be piercing when fully cranked..a slight muffle is gonna save my ears until I decide to open the doors and go wild..plus I didn't really have any other space to put them without destroying the whole door instead of just the bottom half...I've done doors like this before and they've worked exactly how I liked them to

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

where do u have them crossed at?

They are set to play at 50-250 for now. Still have tuning and testing to do. Once my Doors are complete, that tuning may change even more.

Jesus Christ to the guy who reported every post. Report the thread

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Everyone got reported.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived