Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think there should be a point awarded to the person giving the challenge and no one can complete it.

:D

1405875-goldstar.jpg

Posted

He still has 24 hours to do it himself before we have to try a different challenge.

Posted

Why does he have to do it himself? He issued the challenge, nobody has figured out the loophole. (Which I posted) LOL

RULES - PLEASE READ

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 2 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If it still goes unsatisfied, then a new challenge may be created by the person that created the last one.

Only reason. It keeps the game going. I'd do one but I don't have a encloser to put one in.

Posted

Yeah it wasn't that hard you just had to read t differently.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Shit, if I wasn't at work right now I could do it

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...