The one that may have started it all ? DOOM game play.

I'll wait till I see actual game play reviews, duke nukem had cool ppreviews and sucked big time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This one looks like it's based on the original version... Seen some of the original monsters and shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

just playing some duke nukem forever just to get the time passing more quickly..cant wait to play doom

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

This one looks like it's based on the original version... Seen some of the original monsters and shit

You notice that too ;)

They look better, but yup :)

See this is how lame I am. When you guys were playing that, I was probably playing baseball (in person) so I have no clue about this stuff. I mentioned it the other day at game stop, I took my girls to get minecraft (still don't get what the fucking difference is on PS4 vs CPU, stupid), was like when does this Doom game, is that right it's Doom right, come out? The guy behind the counter about lost it! I was like, ummm okkkkk. He said mid May, like the 15th or something like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived