they are only lost because the government is fucking over u.s based companies... new york is trying to get more companies back to the u.s with 10 years with no tax.. think another state is trying that too

If this goes through I'll be a happy camper! No sense making it hard for law abiding citizens to do something as simple as cross between states

If this goes through I'll be a happy camper! No sense making it hard for law abiding citizens to do something as simple as cross between states

this is true but i wouldn't expect it to happen without a fight

No of course not. I mean.. Because gun control works SOOOOOO well

i just thought of something doesn't this

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

make that law they passed about being able to take your property illegal???

they are only lost because the government is fucking over u.s based companies... new york is trying to get more companies back to the u.s with 10 years with no tax.. think another state is trying that too

That's nowhere near enough. Our battle is against countries that do not have regulations like us... things that help keep us safe in the work place that cost companies money are not a requirement in other places like China. They are also willing to work for about 3 dollars an hour which is pretty decent in their economy. Those jobs are not coming back without huge sacrifices somewhere else.

Didn't read everything but this country was founded on "In God we trust" so if people don't like that despite what religion they are then go to another country. Not everyone likes the country they were born in. It's like you think you are stuck here or something. If you don't like the car you're in, sell it. If you don't like the country you live in or how it was founded then move. Not that hard.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin.Leviticus 18:22identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin.Romans 1:26-27declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent.First Corinthians 6:9states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz3eJYGkSzx

Thanks. and this is why I am against it. Not gonna argue my beliefs with anyone on this forum where the arguing is not needed. Each person is entitled to their own beliefs. I don't try to change other peoples, and you are not gonna change mine. I am not condemning gays and lesbians though because honestly I look at it like this, sin is sin, we all sin, we should all be treated equally. Yes, Murder etc. is considered a worse sin and the law of local government punishes for it etc. I don't hate gays and lesbians but I think it's wrong. We all break the law when we go 1 MPH over the speed limit but that matters to no one, yet we are quick to judge others when it is not our place to judge.

I hate that the marriage thing was passed but nothing I can do about it and it doesn't mean I will not some day be friends with a gay or lesbian person. I have friends that steal, I don't like it and I don't think it's right but I am still their friend. To me, it's all about where people's hearts are at. Meh, I've said enough...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Oh that "government". Who really is the government,senate,politician's,even the president? Is this not who,"we",voted into office? To lead us,protect us,help us,and change us? I do believe it is a lot of B.S.,just not shown or seen by the people of this country. Kind of like how a lot of us,in this country know about the nonsense that goes on in other countries,like Mexico,I bet those other countries see the nonsense that goes on in this country. This country will spend billion's,on war's,going to space,prison's,and little fishes,but not a dime in our own people. Why? Why do we have money for that,but not for us? When the people do say something,they reply back with excuses. I do believe this still is the greatest country in the world,but with probably the most corrupt,selfish,and B.S. government of them all. They say you're vote matter's,but all that really matter's,is the money,always has,always will. Most fight's are won by number's,and if the majority of American's would stand up to the government,I believe they would have to listen,and do something. Not unless they feel threatened,and use our own military against us. I can go on some more,but maybe later,lol,but I do want to say this. I'm a father, and raise my children to work smart, work hard,do not rely on no one,if you can do it yourself,and to be happy. This is the only life we have,so make the best of it.

Didn't read everything but this country was founded on "In God we trust" so if people don't like that despite what religion they are then go to another country. Not everyone likes the country they were born in. It's like you think you are stuck here or something. If you don't like the car you're in, sell it. If you don't like the country you live in or how it was founded then move. Not that hard.

well honestly is not easy if youre are a citizen. you say this to foreigners not citizens. if foreigners dont like our ways then they can go back to where they came from but as a citizen what can you do? its not like other countries are going to honor you citizen ship just because you dont like your country and those that will are not countries anyone wants to be in.

Archived