Watch Enthusiasts - Educate Me

Couldn't be more true.

I was happier than a pig in shit when I got my first watch and it wasn't a fancy high dollar watch.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Movado makes a pretty decent cheap watch. They wear nice and look pretty sharp. I wouldn't bother trying to get an automatic in that price range. You'll need to really up your game to get something nice.... even the well made automatic movement high end fakes (Japanese made) start at around 350$

He won't get a nice or a real movado for $150. I bought one of the cheaper ones 2 years ago and that cost me around 600
Not at MSRP but resale is very low on them. Check pawn shops or some legit watch dealers online.

I'll agree with that, resale value on watches is horrible.

Resale value on good watches is quite good, often profitable, particularly if you like vintage/classic older stuff. I'll agree with others, knowing someone who owns a pawn shop is a great way to pick up jewelry, tools, electronics, and musical instruments on the cheap.

I would say if you are looking for a nice watch, should raise the budget a bit more. I got a $300 fossil, now I don't think it is actually worth the full 300, just a bit less. It was hard for me to find many, very nice and great looking watching for below 200.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yea and rolexes don't even keep time well. I've worked in the industry for years. I would prefer a decent classy watch.. One when I go out and another for a daily driver. I've been lucky enough to be able to use any watch I want while we flipped it. I like the liberty dna a lot..

Good luck on your search though! Post a picture of your wrist when you pick one out!

Will do, sir.

I would say if you are looking for a nice watch, should raise the budget a bit more. I got a $300 fossil, now I don't think it is actually worth the full 300, just a bit less. It was hard for me to find many, very nice and great looking watching for below 200.

I may increase my budget. I'll shop around a bit and see what's up.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

I rock this everyday at the office, then get home and throw back on my ol Timex Ironman running watch haha.

Sure not high $$ as others previously discussed, but comfy and classy without screaming "look at my watch" everytime I'm in a meeting.

4CB69EF9-8A10-415B-B5DC-F1547B59F439_zps

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Ive never in my life, worn a watch.......... :unknw:

all they do, is tell me i need to be somewhere......... fuck that. :lol:

You have some pics of yours H ??? Id like to see some :hi:

Most don't buy watches to tell time, they buy them to show off or just simply because they like to wear one.

then there are those that actually need them for their jobs but they buy cheap ones for that usually.

Funny thing is the cheap ass $20 digital watches keep time better than most highend watches.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived