Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5174552846.html Just seen this. Bighoss would surely say yes. I'm sure insurance would be fun lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
bighossf150 Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5174552846.html Just seen this. Bighoss would surely say yes. god damn right I would lol, only problem is there was no 99 z06, still a badass car http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5174552846.html Just seen this. Bighoss would surely say yes. I'm sure insurance would be fun lol nope, full coverage on my 09 z06 is like 150 a mo iirc full bolt on ws6 for 10.5k http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5174219039.html Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
gckless Posted August 16, 2015 Author Report Posted August 16, 2015 That red interior is just hideous.... After posting that, not sure I can have a car that small as my only car. I need 4 doors. So, there are these two I found: Jetta GLI: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5140979001.html G8 GT: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5174490170.html "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
gckless Posted August 16, 2015 Author Report Posted August 16, 2015 Damn is this tempting though: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5162877931.html "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
bighossf150 Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Damn is this tempting though: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5162877931.html Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Deeznutz Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Why the difference in prices? The black vette, that's more of a Tampa price. I found a 98 convertible for 14,500, 87k miles. I know nothing about vettes, so unless they come with different sport packages........ You can buy any car you want as long as you can fix it. The part price is meaningless if you offset it buy repairing it yourself. So no more preaching from me. lol. But just to let you know. It did take me 45min flat to remove the rad this am. Minor set back. This repairs costs about $500. A new rad is maybe 1/3 the repair cost. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 Damn is this tempting though: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5162877931.html But it's a sports car with over 100,000 miles doesn't that make it junk that you wouldn't buy? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 BMW are more expensive to fix but the parts are more durable and higher quality than the Chevy Ford parts.. if you do things yourself you can save lots of money my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 not bad for 70k miles https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5165040375.html my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
boom50cal Posted August 16, 2015 Report Posted August 16, 2015 G8 GT is a helluva badass daily ride... Gil I have a friend selling a bolt on SS 02 Camaro with a tad under 60k miles for $6,500, I can get pics if interested... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.