Looking real nice! Hey any special soaps/solvents used when power washing the carpet? Never thought of cleaning my carpet that way but looks pretty damn effective. I will be pulling my interior in a couple months anyways.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Looking real nice! Hey any special soaps/solvents used when power washing the carpet? Never thought of cleaning my carpet that way but looks pretty damn effective. I will be pulling my interior in a couple months anyways.

I just used water that was all. But be sure you have somewhere to hang it out for a few day's to make sure it dries all the way through. If you leave it damp & put it back in it will STINK!!!!!! I always just pressure wash them & if it is real bad I will use some Awesome that you get from the Dollar store. After I let it dry for a few day's I vacuum it then hang it back out for a few more day's just to be sure it's GOOD & dry! <_<

Man- any time I see a new topic by you- I have to check it out. Really cool stuff. That old pioneer takes me back! Back to when they're car audio mimic'd the Home recievers. Awesome.

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Man- any time I see a new topic by you- I have to check it out. Really cool stuff. That old pioneer takes me back! Back to when they're car audio mimic'd the Home recievers. Awesome.

Thanks man! Check out my latest toy! A buddy of mine found this at the recycling center! Someone threw it out! :cray: Well good for me cause he know's I'm into this stuff! SO he grabbed it and brought it to me! Trio Tube Amp!!!!!!! I pulled the top off & inspected everything. Found the fuse was missing! Put a new one in it & I've been playing with it ever since!

11813434_991508450869280_190520370375596

Had a BUNCH of dust on it!!!!!

11923199_991508530869272_471537073916684

LOVE THAT GLOW from them tube's!!!!!! B)

11933379_991508527535939_491218552907905

Got some FREE seats today out of a Nissan 280zx. They look BAD but fit real good & give me a bunch of room behind them! B) They was the wrong color anyhow so I will have them recovered! I've got a plan for all the interior anyhow!

DSCN4727_zpsudpmak7f.jpg

DSCN4719_zpsyc6765qp.jpg

DSCN4723_zps0hzrnz7z.jpg

Trust me they will look good once done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man you come across the coolest shit, that tube amp is awesome.

Do a blowthrough :)

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got some FREE seats today out of a Nissan 280zx. They look BAD but fit real good & give me a bunch of room behind them! B) They was the wrong color anyhow so I will have them recovered! I've got a plan for all the interior anyhow!DSCN4727_zpsudpmak7f.jpg

I like the custom touch with the Dinosaur...

Got some FREE seats today out of a Nissan 280zx. They look BAD but fit real good & give me a bunch of room behind them! B) They was the wrong color anyhow so I will have them recovered! I've got a plan for all the interior anyhow!DSCN4727_zpsudpmak7f.jpg

I like the custom touch with the Dinosaur...

LOL @ video! SO true!!!! That is my buddy Kyle Rutherford's Logo for his Tahoe Clip-O-Saurus 4 Sundown Team 18's with the very first set of 12" spiders in them. It's CRAZY loud!! He was tagging all of us @ the Sundown show so I grabbed a few from him & a show of support put one in the Silver Bullet! Me & him go way back!

Archived