Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

SO I made a little video. Let's see how this works out.

Posted

I decided to go mid 90's with this build! Time to blow the dust off some of this old stuff. Now the decision to either run a Zapco or Orion amp! I can get either one of them from a buddy of mine.

DSCN0018%202_zpsmgfisali.jpg

DSCN0016%202_zps3m0ji2fj.jpg

DSCN0066%202_zpsow9fidbw.jpg

Posted

those daytons! I vote Zapco

They are Mclean's. Yeah I like the Zapco amp to! The only reason I considered the Orion is he has a sub amp & mid amp with a connecting link! The Zapco still looks better to me!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Haven't done much to the Silver Bullet past few day's other then clean it! Pulled all the interior out of it. So I could pressure wash everything & allow it time to dry!

10985438_992049387481853_468418685409432

11224107_992049497481842_190686013180163

11988673_992049530815172_710035671458488

11149503_993594807327311_310685009654942

11217556_993594820660643_204554024956271

Baby girl has been helping me! She loves this stuff! Told me this was her truck!!!!!!

11960035_993623457324446_202001315797216

11951103_993623400657785_965742191876873

Even wanted to pressure was the inside of the bed.

1898027_993642993989159_5315952073738289

11924296_993642970655828_567222961124840

NOW don't them X6.5's just look right at home in there! Hmmmmmmmmm! B)

11938004_993182567368535_878165468614383

1538946_993182564035202_4783327387935589

TIME WILL TELL!

Posted

Ol' truck actually cleaned up pretty good. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Tuned the f***k in!

Posted

Thanks man, I would like to get the inside of the bed Rhino lined now that I have it cleaned up! Should turn out nice once she's done! B)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...