How do you protect the sharpie once it's applied? I know it washes off of glass and some other surfaces too, do you need to clear coat it or is it good once it dries?

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

How do you protect the sharpie once it's applied? I know it washes off of glass and some other surfaces too, do you need to clear coat it or is it good once it dries?

It has to be clear coated. I will leave my un coated for a bit to fade then clear coat it. Since I'm leaving the truck natural Patina I think it should look aged to so it match's the truck!

Nice project truck. I had one in the 90's and the Nap Z motor is pretty peppy. I sure you will make a killer ride out of it judging your past & current work.

SO I added some LED's to the Output meters! DANG :shok: they are bright as hell! I got to tone them down some! Never thought I would say that but they are blinding bright! :Doh: Look good doe! :domoslay:

led_zpssmkbbbtc.jpg

ledd_zpshmkki9qx.jpg

OH YEAH!!! I forgot about this! Won this on Ebay for next to nothing! Wait until what you see what I do with this old Bag Phone! B) This should be fun! Soon as it get's here time to hack into the circuits!

bag_zpswn07mlgd.jpg

bagg_zpscnwa9akt.jpg

• 1 month later...

Been busy on Bis-Kwik lately but I haven't forgot about the Silver Bullet! I dropped it off this weekend to have a engine swap done it it. Need's a little more power! B) But today I got my EQ in!!! Pioneer CD-5 will look killer with the KP-500 I did the resto-mod on!

DSCN0022_zpsllfcjp55.jpg

DSCN0023_zpsgffrfdln.jpg

DSCN0025_zpsjqnllf8m.jpg

Archived