Ahmed Johnson Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Shit, I'm glad I got kids. I have 4 different retirement plans, not including the one from my job, lol. Yeah but the investment amount you're putting into those retirement plans is going to give you a negative return. I was gonna spend it on reefer and Hennessey anyways
Kyblack76 Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Shit, I'm glad I got kids. I have 4 different retirement plans, not including the one from my job, lol. Yeah but the investment amount you're putting into those retirement plans is going to give you a negative return. I was gonna spend it on reefer and Hennessey anyways werd SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
AllanLuberda Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I have a son due on thanks giving...My bitch up and left me rightttt before she found out she got pregnant...now she wants me back, n im with a new girl. I hate to say it...but im stayin with the new girl. no bitching about a sock i left on the floor
Ahmed Johnson Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 Aint nothing wrong with that. My oldest daughter's mom tried doing that with her boyfriend after she realized I was just fucking her, lol. My daughter lives with me and everything. I didn't like her mom like that and she had a boyfriend already so I wasn't gonna wife her. I take care of my responsibility though.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I have a son due on thanks giving...My bitch up and left me rightttt before she found out she got pregnant...now she wants me back, n im with a new girl. I hate to say it...but im stayin with the new girl. no bitching about a sock i left on the floor As long as you take care of the kid like a man is supposed to do its fine. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
AllanLuberda Posted November 21, 2015 Report Posted November 21, 2015 I can and will...my ex fucked herself...i didnt do this.... btw im 27, a little sooner than i wanted but its w/e my boy will be a bass head
tenrep Posted November 22, 2015 Report Posted November 22, 2015 id say 35 at most, don't wanna be raising kids when im old and supposed to be on easy street! also wanna be young enough to be able to run around with the grandkids ya dig!
dolarbilz Posted November 22, 2015 Report Posted November 22, 2015 never.....fuck all that..lol.. Like me no kids
boom50cal Posted November 22, 2015 Report Posted November 22, 2015 Never really want kids...young to say that but its how i feel. My dad's youngest was born in 1999. Oldest was born in 1980. His grand daughter is 6 months younger than his daughter. Fuck all that mess. Never want to risk being a failure to anyone but myself. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted November 23, 2015 Author Report Posted November 23, 2015 wow, lots of insight, thanks all. Due to some recent issues I will most likely just get fixed anyway and say fuck it, no more kids. Too much other garbage going on in my life right now. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.