Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

What he is not telling us is these pics are old and he already tore all this out and started on a wall for four 12's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Was gonna post up a couple fail door panels for reference, then realized they might be members on here :D I think we can fill dem doors with bi9's

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

if you have billz do your doors you might as well drop off the entire fucking care because he will end up redoing everything anyway

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

if you have billz do your doors you might as well drop off the entire fucking care because he will end up redoing everything anyway

:ninja:

True fuckin story

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived