Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just messing around in the front yard with the camera and 14 Sundown X6.5's! That 24Hz note! NICE

Posted
Posted

Good shit Ronnie.

Lil fuckers have some throw. ;)

Yes they do!!!! :yahoo: X-Max to the LIMIT!

bottom_zpse06hsdgm.png

top_zps8vxbnv6o.png

Posted

I got some video's from the other day when me & my buddy was bored we put them in my wife's Nissan Versa just to see what they would do. It flexed like crazy! LOL I'm Up-Loading them now in You-Tube

Posted

This is what happens when 2 Bass-Heads get together and the wife leaves me her car! :P

Posted

Wife comes home to blown seals and shit LOL!

LOL just wait I'm up-loading a video now of a 20Hz run! OH BOY! that rear gate didn't like it at all!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...