White Lightning Posted January 26, 2016 Author Report Posted January 26, 2016 I'm borrowing someone's computer bro ... Trying to post up what I can ... LOL Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
White Lightning Posted January 26, 2016 Author Report Posted January 26, 2016 I expected your ford truck to be a lightning. And white. This is neither. No, no Lighting ... Looking for one though. I like the Red !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Miguels Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 subbed my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
White Lightning Posted January 26, 2016 Author Report Posted January 26, 2016 subbedThank You Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
boom50cal Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 hmmm always killin it, cablguy. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
White Lightning Posted January 26, 2016 Author Report Posted January 26, 2016 Tuned in as well hmmm always killin it, cablguy. Thank you guys !!!Just like I did with my older threads ... I will be going back to the first page of this thread and throw in updates when possible ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
reedal Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 I'll be waiting for the magic to start SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
jk13 Posted January 26, 2016 Report Posted January 26, 2016 Interested to see the front stage evolution from the C/K. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.