iPhone Unlocking: Apple Denying FBI Orders to Create Backdoor

If Apple does it it compromises the security on every device they make.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And then they can patch whatever hole they used to exploit it with an update.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i fix/unlock phones for a living....You can buy the icloud information. Anyone can buy the icloud information. With that information, you can wipe the phone, get by the icloud, use specialized software to recover all the data that was previously deleted on the phone. Problem solved. I'm not saying you should do this, but it CAN be done. So if it CAN be done, then why is the government not exploiting this loop hole? Any idiot with access to the internet can find this information if you dig deep enough. My guess would be for legal reasons, but i don't know much about that aspect. I just do the phone thing for a living. Just my .02

150 or bust

Just a big publicity stunt. You're telling me the entire US government can't figure out how to get data off a phone? They can figure out how to remotely listen in through the microphone and watch through the camera without you even knowing, but can't get data that people in this thread have figured out how to get? Lies and bullshit. They want this for some other reason, or it's just another big ol' circus act, stirring shit up because they have nothing better to do. Kinda like Ebola was. Remember that? Pretty much just disappeared didn't it.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Ebola disappeared because the media was done using it to fear monger but it is still a very real issue and they are still having an outbreak problem.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And then they can patch whatever hole they used to exploit it with an update.

Because it's hard coded It's not software

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

i fix/unlock phones for a living....You can buy the icloud information. Anyone can buy the icloud information. With that information, you can wipe the phone, get by the icloud, use specialized software to recover all the data that was previously deleted on the phone. Problem solved. I'm not saying you should do this, but it CAN be done. So if it CAN be done, then why is the government not exploiting this loop hole? Any idiot with access to the internet can find this information if you dig deep enough. My guess would be for legal reasons, but i don't know much about that aspect. I just do the phone thing for a living. Just my .02

This isn't iCloud at all this is the hardware encryption on the phone. It's the device itself. It's long been rumored that the Msa can break any encryption known to man and in fact also houses the worlds fastest super computer bt that's all rumor because you can t confirm it. If that is true and that gets announced its going to send the world into a tail spin. It's why they do things like this because then they don't have to admit they already can and do. It's plausible deniability. My guess is Apple uses aes256 to encrypt the device as that's basically the standard anymore for device level encryption. As I've read more into this because it hits very close to home for my profession I've realized that Apple is very correct on their stance. They give up one phone they compromise every single device they've sold since the iPhone 5c

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Hard to get people to understand N8, they have this preconceived idea it is about something else.

Apple changed coding after the snowden shit hit the fan, atleast that is what i am understanding from an interview the other day.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived