Answer the following questions to see which 2016 Presidential candidate you side with

I got bored and took this quiz, twice actually.

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz

Dont get me wrong I find Trump funny as hell how he is trolling everyone, but wouldnt vote for him.

Hillary should be behind bars, and Sanders is a pushover that seems to be like Obama but on steroids.

So anyways this test has 27 questions, you can do it rather quickly if you just answer those basic/main 27 questions shown.

However if you take the time t do it honestly and click the "show more questions" under the majority of the shown questions it comes out to be 83 total questions.

Also if you read the "other stances" to answer the questions it gives you more options than a simple yes/no to answer your question more realistic with how your beliefs.

In total the full 83 question test took me around a hour to complete and I think I only selected 2 basic yes/no answers.

The results giving to me for both tests became different so those additional questions really make a difference!!!

Needless to say Trump, and Hillary didnt even make it into my top 3 choices, and sanders was tied at 3rd for domestic policy's with Jill Stein.

My number 1 choice according to the test is Gary Johnson with a 74% match on my answers, and beat out Sanders domestic policy's.
My number 2 choice according to the test is Ted Cruz with a 71% match on my answers.

Dunno, just thought it was pretty cool since neither of the tests number 1 or 2 top pics are people I was considering, and it did seem accurate since the 2 of the 3 I cant stand are not even in my top 5 (excpet for sanders tie on policy).

Ok blabbering over.

Just thought it was cool and fairly accurate IF you answer all questions honestly and you got some time to spare.

Well fuck, I hate trump but answered truthfully and matched him #1 at 86%

Trump 86%

Cruz 82%

Rubio 81%

Johnson 64% (would have liked to have this guy as #1 by a lot)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Gary Johnson gave a company named Australian paper maker wicked tax breaks to build a plant in new mexico. He was also a major stock holder.

Fuck Gary Johnson and his chronies.

But nah, I know I wouldn't vote for any of them just yet

Archived