Y no DD love on this site

Mine are dvc but I'm sure there nowhere near the z series dvc's but I appreciate all the good feed back ,I had to run a American bass VFL amp because the DD was just so much more but I know they put out good power still kinda kicking myself on that was gonna get the M2c.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I looked at the 9900s. But when it was all said and done they weren't willing to do a damn thing with pricing. Having friends in the industry goes a long ways. My teams do everything my 9500s did. Just bigger louder and better. Digital designs has forgotten what it's like to be part of the industry in my opinion. There was absolutely no way I could continue to support them when it would

Mean two and a half times the cost to me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yep price is the problem there. Better for less is always better lol. Not that anything is wrong with DD they just need to get off cloud nine. And that vfl is a great choice. Clean rated and quality how can you argue?

Still learning but have started gathering.

I'm very impressed with the VFL amp so far still need to put my 3rd 10 in . Gonna run that amp at .6 ohms and pull some power out of it .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I've noticed not a lot of people run DD here it's mostly FI and soundqubed is it because of there prices .

Soundqubed and dd are essentially the same company.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's weird that you mention no love for DD then mention AQ/SQ, when as far as i know the same family owns both of those companies.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

I own and have owned a various amount of different dd subs and amps and heard from just about all types of their equipment and the only thing bad i could say is the price of the american made subs 95,99, Z ect... very expensive here in nz but our market is tiny also.

but given that i couldn't recommend the 800 redline series subs enough, 4" coil and a lot cheaper.

Had 2 812s in an aero port box on m4b(5k) at .5ohm daily and now ive got 3 815s walled on the m4b at .33ohm daily and ive never managed to get get them hot or coils to stink and i like to turn it to 11 :spiteful:

have heard some of the older models dont hit the lows as well but thats also why the 800 series was made, because we all love them lows now B)

my walls smashes the lows and is flat, very loud from 20hz up, couldnt be happier with how it sounds. 28hz tuning 5+ cbf per sub big port

not trying to fanboy DD but thats just my experience with dd so far.. :good:

yes but not in a daily scenario. Like stated above the DD Z was built to be an SPL oriented monster. It can take gobs of power, given proper implementation, for a short period of time. DD rates the Z as 2000rms. they dont say it on their sight but if you call and ask theyll tell you.

. I respect your answer I never heard an FI sub where I live u don't see them so I have no opinion on them just noticed a lot of people run them here so I know they have to be good all I've heard are DD ,Sundown , skar , soundqubed , AA and the mainstream JL shit.

Since there is no Fi in your area, buy some and be the first.

there are dudes here that said they run their subs of DD, but many of them seeks recones as there are not aviable except if you order them directly from the DD company..

i wanted to get my dd recones but i sell it just 2 days ago because i could not find the damn recone

now i need some other brand..something not so hard on the wallet for a single sub

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived