Fun, Reliable Daily $12-15K Range

In that budget it's just gonna be 6.0 fords he can afford and I'd highly recommend staying away from that motor. Biggest money pit I owned. If u keep a mild tune like 90hp and under and don't beat the shit out of the Allison in gears 4-5 you will be just fine. I love my Duramax but I'm thinking I'm gonna get a 15 -16 with the second gen 6.7 power stroke. If u just plan on leaving engine stock and using it to strictly tow stock or even put a 40 horse tow tune any I'd run any of the three. But all three have there issues dodge has a POS tranny Chevy's Allison is great but can't handle much HP over stock the 6.0 not sure where to begin head gaskets, oil cooler, up pipes, high pressure fuel pumps lol, I know a lot of people who left them stock tho and don't have problems so if u go ford make sure it's unmolested.

And seriously look into traveling for a truck probably save some big bucks compared to a flight or car rental.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick

Well... To be fair the 2017 model is going to have a 325hp and 350tq model O.O

Nah, that's still fucking slow. Nothing beats his vette
Never said nothing is faster than my vette, but come on man calling a fusion fucking quick is hilarious. 325hp is nothing anymore especially when bone stock camaro ss' are in the 11's and stock trucks are running low 14's.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick

Well... To be fair the 2017 model is going to have a 325hp and 350tq model O.O

Nah, that's still fucking slow. Nothing beats his vette
Never said nothing is faster than my vette, but come on man calling a fusion fucking quick is hilarious. 325hp is nothing anymore especially when bone stock camaro ss' are in the 11's and stock trucks are running low 14's.

these guys and there little lawn mower engine's with a turbo thinking there quick.. shit 400 hp is becoming common now

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5515502015.html

Heck of a drive home, and a lot of rig to maneuver around town, but it leaves enough money for a plane ticket and a lowering kit. Once you knock the old man running boards off of it, of course.

Static drops are my bag.

A stock gs300 98-05. Shouldn't run much more than 7-10k for low miles/clean title. Then you still got a couple grand for some small mods. Most comfortable car I've driven and the 2jz inline six isn't bad either (same engine they used in the late 90s supras). Trunk is a bit small for subs (best I could fit was 4 gross, 3.5 net) but you can make it work.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Bike ain't happening. Ever.

Gonna try and find a truck. Has to be able to handle the Grapevine and Cajon Pass pulling the car, so have to go diesel.

you can do that with a half ton no problem :(

hell, an ecboost pickup would be perfect too, just a bit more expensive. Since you don't have anywhere to work on one, stay away from a 6.0. That 7.3 BCP sent you is a hell of a deal. I wish I could get it. It would be more than worth it to fly to Indiana to get it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived