Found out last Thursday wifey is pregnant again. Saturday she started bleeding and thought she was miscarrying the whole day, she got labs done Thursday, Saturday morning, and again today. We don't know for sure if it was a miscarriage or implantation and won't likely know until later in the week or even until the first ultrasound in 2-3 weeks.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'm rocking a sinus infection that makes me wanna suck start a pistol. Today I'm polishing out a an old BMW we painted, but forgot to bring my headphones. So I get to listen to the buffer ALL day, and that really helps with the sinus headache.

Still could be worse.

Well let me think...Had to work Saturday ...ran out of propane so we could not wash cars to wrap them, wrapped what we could and made the 8hrs last. Come in today to no propane still and was expected to do our job...impossible we tell them; instead of sending us home then dump us into another classification while they scramble to get propane delivered. After lunch we had propane so it was back to business as usual so not a total shit day but close.

FYI I apply the white wrap to overseas export vehicles from GM LGR and LDT Plants.

20160302_105139.jpg

But I do get to play in these 640HP BEASTS so I got that going for me...which is nice.

20160310_105600.jpg

Archived