Kyblack76 Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 Sorry if it's a repost. Didn't look at all the pages. Made me laugh though. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1086549111391352&id=497565710289698 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrzechNJ Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
SnowDrifter Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 I hurt from laughing so hard ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 For when you crash into a fancy crowd. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
RooTxBeeR Posted April 14, 2016 Report Posted April 14, 2016 On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted April 15, 2016 Author Report Posted April 15, 2016 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.