Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Well there's a setback, something is wrong with the 80prs and since I got it used there's no warranty so time to search for a new headunit.

Is what it is, nothing I can do about it.

Not sure what I'm going to replace it with yet.

Might just throw in the towel, don't have the time or the money to deal with Shit like this.

What kinda build log is this?

2 pics esh slacking!

I was going to say something about the dash kit but looks like someone already did

Also you can buy new front panels that eliminate those cut outs all together, not sure if they are made for your vehicle but used them already in a 300 and a magnum.

If I replace this busted piece of shit I'm most like just going to go with a double din.

Apparently 09 and up had a double din bezel without the stupid semicircle cutouts.

dLMOS6n.jpg

It's making a very loud pop through my speakers when I eject a cd and it's playing static at all times through all speakers.

I didn't notice the static till I was sitting in the car with the volume all the way down.

Doesn't change with car on or off and when I turn the volume up a little bit you can still hear the static in the background over the music.