just saw her testimony.. the guy fucked up.. cop asked for license and as he reached to get it he says i have a gun and cop said dont move but still reached.. dude shouldnt have said it as he is reaching.. he could have waited till he handed over the wallet

Cop could have waited to actually see a gun.

The problem is action beats reaction

Exactly. If he were to wait until he had actually seen the gun, he would be dead. I hear people saying that they should see the gun first all the time but the thing is...the time it takes for you to recognize the gun, reach for your weapon, unholster it, aim and fire...you've already been shot. The officer has no clue what you are reaching for and if you've already said you have a weapon on you (carry permit or not), he is probably assuming that you are reaching for your weapon. At this point, it can be do or die in the officers situation. They don't know you or your intentions. They don't know if you're disarming yourself or trying to gun them down to get out of a routine traffic stop. Should've asked the officer if he wanted him to remove his weapon or if he wanted to remove the weapon himself. Also, on the note of reaching towards a pocket. The path that your hand follows to get to your back pocket passes over at least two (that I can think of and there are probably many more) points to have a firearm holstered and that's just assuming your hand is on your lap. Your intent is only known by you.

No one that's going to try and shoot you by surprise is going to announce that they are armed, just saying.

If someone tells you they have a gun and you open fire while they have no weapon in their hands and it's just on their person you're going to prison for murder,

Plain and simple.

But we all know this cop will walk.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The one in Louisiana is harder to argue on, shouldn't have played out like that in my opinion but there is more possible explanation for it since he was apparently threatening people with his gun and seemed like he was trying to reach for it or something while fighting with the officers.

That's a whole different ballgame than the one in Minnesota.

And now this shit in dallas, going to war with the cops isn't going to make anything better, it's just going to justify the actions of the police.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

we still cant blame anyone because of it.. that video dont show nothing. it only shows a guy who got shot and a lady saying what she think happens.. we really dont know what caused the cop to shoot him.. im waiting on the cam video

we still cant blame anyone because of it.. that video dont show nothing. it only shows a guy who got shot and a lady saying what she think happens.. we really dont know what caused the cop to shoot him.. im waiting on the cam video

I agree with you that we don't know the whole story yet, I even said so In the original post.

It still angers me that there was a child in the vehicle when it occurred,

Regardless of what happened anyone should be angered by that.

Man, this is exactly why I always vocalize my actions when I get pulled over. I tell them where my license, registration, and proof of insurance is. If I can reach for it or if he wants to do it, and if he/she lets me get it myself I tell them what I'm going to do before hand in very a very slow manner, i use to get pulled over a lot when I was younger, not so much now. But it's the cops word against theirs, and from first hand experience the cops word is always going to win. It's just the way it is.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

American cops are quick to shoot. That's scary. When we (French people) go to the USA for holidays, we know the cops are ..."different".

In France they can only shoot in self defense, but they must respond regarding the threat. If the guy doesn't hold a gun, you can't open fire. If he has a knife you can't shoot.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

No one that's going to try and shoot you by surprise is going to announce that they are armed, just saying.

If someone tells you they have a gun and you open fire while they have no weapon in their hands and it's just on their person you're going to prison for murder,

Plain and simple.

But we all know this cop will walk.

I want to know if he in fact had a legal permit. Can't believe I haven't heard yet. Should take 2 seconds for the media to find out. If he was legal, then that entire situation was handled beyond fucked.

Domestic terrorist in Dallas shoots 11 LEO's.

Dallas PD straps remote explosive to a robot and blows the cock sucker up.

Reasons not to fuck with Texas.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived