Second Skin Audio

Do SQ subwoofers exist?

06RTCharger

If so, what separates a SQ subwoofer from an SPL subwoofer? Or is it more about the enclosure/box/vehicle that defines it as a SQ sub-bass setup? Im not looking to buy a sub anytime soon, so please dont ask for my specific applications in-order to answer my questions. Just your general ideas and thoughts on the subject is what im asking for. Lastly, name a couple subwoofer models you consider to be high quality in SQ setups.

He wants everyone to do the work for him.

I guess it's too tough to google "What is an SQ subwoofer".

Sorry dude but you'll have to do the work for yourself, build and experiment and learn the same way the rest of us have had to do.

Go buy speaker building books and learn everything you can, and do not even think about saying a single word on subs not being fucking speakers.

Isnt this a forum???? Where people can ask others about there experiences and recommendations on car audio???? You can stay tf off my posts too with that negative sht, its not like u HAVE TO reply. Why'd you even click here, theres clearly a question in the title of my topic.

I answered your question did i not?

We do not mind helping others, but we don't spoon feed people that are too lazy to do the work for themselves.

Tons and tons of information. http://www.the12volt.com/

Think about how much info about car audio is out there to "read" from. Thousands, hundreds of thousands, probably millions of articles, forums, posts, books. Dont you think its more efficient to just ask someone who knows about car audio. I think so. I dont take their word as law, but i concider it and look into it. Im lookin for some guidence and help to point me in the right directions, from people who i would think have more knowledge on the topic than me. if youre a person who isnt too quick to share and help out, thats fine, just ignore my topics and posts. Thanks for the links though, that first one did explain alot.

Turn your gain down and all subs turn to SQ

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Turn your gain down and all subs turn to SQ

No

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived