aculous Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 Peerless has a couple http://www.tymphany.com/gbs/ most of what I can find are 10s or 12s though. You may be able to get away with a pro audio driver but I bet the xmax will be terrible.
ToNasty Posted January 3, 2017 Author Report Posted January 3, 2017 5 minutes ago, srp365 said: If budget is of concern, look at Dayton Audio slim sub's. The 10" has respectably low Fs and decent Xmax, and is about $100. Might be what you're looking for. https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-ls10-44-10-low-profile-subwoofer-dual-4-ohm--295-251 Absolutely perfect ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
06RTCharger Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 The DD 12 mounting depth is 4.125. The 10 is 3.75.
ToNasty Posted January 3, 2017 Author Report Posted January 3, 2017 The less the better. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-12-subwoofers/prescient-audio-td12-04-12-subwoofer-4-ohm/ 400-600 RMS 2.25" MD. pricey.
Jhunt94 Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 4 hours ago, aculous said: https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-12-subwoofers/prescient-audio-td12-04-12-subwoofer-4-ohm/ 400-600 RMS 2.25" MD. pricey. that's a funky looking driver 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Soccerballzs Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 Illusion Audio, JL Audio has a new one. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
jk13 Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 I'm still using the original Pioneer shallow 12" in a tiny box molded into the spare wheel of my Accord wagon. Been 11 years now. I'd look at their current 8" version for a reg. cab, but it's not as inexpensive as some of those listed and doesn't have a 'sexy' name on it... All slim drivers have some drawbacks compared to a traditional woofer, but I still like the sound of mine. Looking forward to the build log. Static drops are my bag.
ToNasty Posted January 3, 2017 Author Report Posted January 3, 2017 The less the better. It's just to add some depth even though I will have my mid bass crossed pretty low ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted January 3, 2017 Report Posted January 3, 2017 Buy the cheapest you'll be changing your mind anyways down the road..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.