America will pay for wall now according to trump

29 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Yeah, nothing like an empty promise from a man who cannot just promise money to anyone without congress.

And carrier plans to use the money to automate and do away with a few thousand more jobs as a result of this awesome deal...

I actually just read a really good article on this. I'll see if I can find it. By this I mean the automation. It's coming to everything we know and in a hurry

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://shift.newco.co/the-coming-tech-backlash-82b22e0c1198#.nvhrkjsmy

Welcome me to my world. This is part of my day to day job. 

Cliff otes version. Tech innovation is driving the loss of jobs not anything else. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

And what was Hillary? 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

we can afford to pay for a bunch of welfare for useless fucks and not pay for SS? Defund welfare and you can build ten walls. 

I have been on state health insurance at one time in my life, but my wife and i both worked min wage and she was pregnant and i still had $2000 out of pocket for the hospital bills. i just worked overtime and 2 jobs and paid them. 

we have a lot of temp workers at my job, a lot of them are temps because they are un-employable by their own fault. why should lazy bastards get welfare?

/end rant.

Welfare isn't just for those lazy bastards that scam the system, there are people who legitimately need it, people who get it in a pinch to get by when things go wrong to help feed their family till they get back on their feet, people who are permanently disabled whether that be mental or physically and are incapable of working and making money to take care of themselves, kids who wouldn't eat if there parents didn't get welfare(regardless if the parents are lazy pieces of shit, the kids still need to eat and many wouldn't without these programs) and the list goes on and on.

Defunding the welfare program is an absolutely ridiculous idea.

Reforming it is a better idea.

Welfare programs don't even cost us that much money, especially in comparison to the handouts and tax breaks we give to large corporations and super wealthy tax payers.....

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 hours ago, strangeduck said:

we can afford to pay for a bunch of welfare for useless fucks and not pay for SS? Defund welfare and you can build ten walls. 

I have been on state health insurance at one time in my life, but my wife and i both worked min wage and she was pregnant and i still had $2000 out of pocket for the hospital bills. i just worked overtime and 2 jobs and paid them. 

we have a lot of temp workers at my job, a lot of them are temps because they are un-employable by their own fault. why should lazy bastards get welfare?

/end rant.

I cant stand temp agency's.

They are the devil.

So in your words (screw it, its the truth) you have temps that are not employable by companies because of their own "faults".

Yet your company is paying a temp agency to have those unemployable people work at their company....

This just makes perfect sense.........

Now these unemployable people are doing a job that usually pays for $13-18 an hour but they are only making $8-10 an hour (maybe 11 if your lucky).

Your company is paying this temp agency far more money to have these temps work at their company instead of just hiring a person outright.

Usually temp agencies have some sort of deal worked out with the company that if a temp work does great work and proves himself they will hire him on full time like an average employee.

But then the kicker is usually the temp agency will pull you off your current temp job position and place you somewhere else a week before that happens because if you do get hired they lose their profits from you.

This is usually many peoples only option for employment because something stupid like having no high school diploma or ged, or due to a persons record that may have a felony and now that persons life if screwed even more because every employer will discriminate against him/her and say some bogus excuse like he is over qualified for the position or some other bull shit lie.

22 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

I cant stand temp agency's.

They are the devil.

So in your words (screw it, its the truth) you have temps that are not employable by companies because of their own "faults".

Yet your company is paying a temp agency to have those unemployable people work at their company....

This just makes perfect sense.........

Now these unemployable people are doing a job that usually pays for $13-18 an hour but they are only making $8-10 an hour (maybe 11 if your lucky).

Your company is paying this temp agency far more money to have these temps work at their company instead of just hiring a person outright.

Usually temp agencies have some sort of deal worked out with the company that if a temp work does great work and proves himself they will hire him on full time like an average employee.

But then the kicker is usually the temp agency will pull you off your current temp job position and place you somewhere else a week before that happens because if you do get hired they lose their profits from you.

This is usually many peoples only option for employment because something stupid like having no high school diploma or ged, or due to a persons record that may have a felony and now that persons life if screwed even more because every employer will discriminate against him/her and say some bogus excuse like he is over qualified for the position or some other bull shit lie.

Agreed. 

People want to work. Fuck I want to work. But at the end of day there are not a lot of GOOD opportunities out there. So the competition for an even DECENT job that doesn't make you want to shoot yourself is ridiculous. People with actual skills to do the work being beat out by fucking jackasses that got a doctorate in ancient egyptian fisting practices of the byzantine era is a sign that the fucking manager has no idea what the fuck is going on and thats 98% of these fucktards. So they spend all this money hiring idiots who they fire and perpetuate and cycle of jackassery. 

Get rid of 14 layers of middle managers and all the bureaucratic BS they create for themselves to feel important and justify a 6 figure salary and amazingly a company would have SO MUCH money to hire people.

Archived