America will pay for wall now according to trump

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a small price to pay to keep Hillary out. Im cool with that

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Back on topic: I wonder what the estimated price to build the wall would be? How much border are we talking about? We could break it all down to average the cost per block. Then people could "buy a block" in the wall.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Back in the day Regan audited the federal government. And everyone was shocked about how much money is flat out thrown away. The federal government borrows money to give refunds on tax returns. And then you have to declare your return on your next years taxes. So you can pay tax on your over payment of taxes.....

Pioneer 80PRS

13 hours ago, Airborne said:

Back on topic.

Are trumpetts going to come clean that they fucked up? He and his have so far promised a good bit of money without a source of income. Tells me it's going to be a spending free for all...

Trumpers will not say they have made a mistake by voting in a clown from the circus.  He is in it for himself only.  These post are funny.  I would worry about the north border more. Remember Canada border?  Guess not.  People are so worried about Mexicans taking jobs then get your ass out in the fields and pick my beans.  

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

They just need to enforce the laws and de-fund  sanctuary city's until they follow the laws.  Will a wall help, probably not because if someone wants in they are going to find a way to get in. The wall is just a distraction.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:19 AM, aculous said:

Agreed. 

People want to work. Fuck I want to work. But at the end of day there are not a lot of GOOD opportunities out there. So the competition for an even DECENT job that doesn't make you want to shoot yourself is ridiculous. People with actual skills to do the work being beat out by fucking jackasses that got a doctorate in ancient egyptian fisting practices of the byzantine era is a sign that the fucking manager has no idea what the fuck is going on and thats 98% of these fucktards. So they spend all this money hiring idiots who they fire and perpetuate and cycle of jackassery. 

Get rid of 14 layers of middle managers and all the bureaucratic BS they create for themselves to feel important and justify a 6 figure salary and amazingly a company would have SO MUCH money to hire people.

Company I work for operates on another company's property due to contracts for this that and the other in automotive shipping...anyways my company has been in the red for 6 years and the property owner company just placed their own ass kicker uber manager in place in my company and he did exactly this, gutted the useless middle management, made top management carry the weight and cut 1/2 of supervisor level positions to. My company immediately went into black and has steadily increased profit since not to mention it is a much better place to work at without 50 dildo jockey manager/supervisors all telling you how to do a job they have never done. 

2 hours ago, Soccerballzs said:

Trumpers will not say they have made a mistake by voting in a clown from the circus.  He is in it for himself only.  These post are funny.  I would worry about the north border more. Remember Canada border?  Guess not.  People are so worried about Mexicans taking jobs then get your ass out in the fields and pick my beans.  

Anti trumpers are funny too. They think Hillary would have been a better president.

Pioneer 80PRS

31 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Anti trumpers are funny too. They think Hillary would have been a better president.

I'm sure we could poke each other with sticks all day long without even trying. We are fortunate to live in a country where political dissent is tolerated. If we were in a communist country like China or Cuba, we would all go to jail for decades. 

Pioneer 80PRS

Archived